Write For Us
Last Updated: April 15, 2021
Findstack welcomes amazing guest post authors with experience in the software and digital marketing niche. Here at Findstack we prefer quality over quantity and so you will see only a few articles being published on a weekly basis. We’re primarily focused on helping small business owners choose the best software tools and we believe that complementary actionable guides and valuable tips on everything software and small business related will make them coming back for more.
This is where you come in. If you have an original idea that you know will be valuable to the readers of Findstack, we’re looking forward to hearing from you.
Just to give you a clearer picture of our readers, here are some of the domains we write on.
- Reviews – comparisons for all software tools including but not limited to digital marketing, sales, and social media tools
- Digital Marketing – Trends, new tactics, something new, how-to, case studies, trends and infographics
- SEO – trends, tactics, how-to guide, and infographics
- Content marketing – everything about content, writing, blogging, case studies, how to guide, and infographics
- Social media – new trends, case studies, how-to guides, and actionable tips
We value your time
We at Findstack understand how creating an informative article of value requires elaborate efforts and long hours of your time. Therefore, we despise rejecting the articles. Here’s how we strike balance between strict quality of content and wasting no time of yours.
Pitch a rough draft with summary Wait for approval Start writing
- Step 1 : Send us a pitch, an outline or a rough draft and add a summary of how it is important to our readers.
- Step 2 : Wait 48 hours, and we will let you know if your pitch is accepted or not. We may also suggest edits to the draft.
- Step 3 : You go ahead and write a complete article based on our approved pitch or rough draft.
When all that sounds good, pitch away!
That being said, there are a few guidelines guest posts need to meet so please follow the instructions below.
If you don’t, we’ll assume you haven’t read these guidelines and will ignore your email.
Your pitch will help us know what is your content about, and what all points will it cover.
- Keep your pitch, outline, or rough draft under 300 words
- Create a title along with all headings and subheadings
- Mention in short what will be covered under each subheading
Your summary will help us know your expertise and experience, and how will your proposed content benefit our readers.
- Keep your summary under 100 words
- Define your target audience
- Define what value you are aiming to provide with your article
- Tell us about your experience and expertise preferably with links to published work
Send us your pitch and summary at editor [at] sohogrp.com.
Steps to follow after your pitch rough draft or outline is accepted by us.
Since we want our readers to only consume the freshest of content, we abide by certain rules. Following them will help you get published on Findstack.
- Please do NOT send Press Releases, Sales Pitches, or any other promotional content
- Content should NOT be published elsewhere including your personal blogs or business website
- Ensure NO grammatical errors, and 0% plagiarism
- Write in American English
- Ensure your article is supported with convincing arguments and not just fictitious opinions, please fact-check, and cite sources wherever required
- Add images and statistical graphs whenever necessary
- Avoid long paragraphs, with repetitive meaning
- We appreciate uniqueness along with authenticity
- Add author bio of maximum 200 characters preferably with links to your social media
- Be willing to work with our editors to fine tune your content
Following these guidelines will make things easier for everyone.
- Your submission should be minimum of 2000 words
- Your submission should be shared in a Word file (.doc) or as a Google Doc file
- Text should be broken up with H2 and H3 subheads. These subheads should include your main keyword and related LSI keywords.
- Do NOT justify the text
- Your author bio with preferred link
Terms & Conditions
- We hold the right of rejecting an article after accepting the pitch.
- All links that are about the sales and service page would be nofollow.
- We will not remove an article from our site once it gets published.
- We have the sole authority to keep or remove links from a write-up.
- You will work as a partner with our editor and establish a timeline for delivery. In case you feel that you will miss a deadline, have a prior communication with them.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to reach out via our contact form.
Findstack Editorial Team