Are you a professional trader looking for efficient trading conditions? Are you into Forex trading and looking for the best possible hosting plan to facilitate your endeavors? Do you want top-notch connectivity, speed, and reliability?
If so, VPS hosting is the way to go.
The benefit of having a dedicated VPS hosting plan is that you can remove the risk of lags and disconnects that riddle most non-VPS hosted plans.
This way, you’ll incur zero costs from trade errors or connectivity issues — which can be invaluable in the long run.
In this article, we’ll explain:
- What does a Forex VPS provide?
- What to look for in a great VPS for trading
- A complete list of VPS Hosting plans
- Pros and cons of Forex VPS hosting plans
Let’s get started!
First, let’s explain what VPS is.
VPS stands for Virtual Private Server. In a nutshell, it’s a server that uses virtualization technology to grant users access to connect to durable server hardware, mitigating the risk of reboots and disconnection.
This means that your network is less prone to suffering from external malfunctions or internet disconnects as it’s run on a dedicated server from another location.
This is useful for traders as it provides them a dedicated space on a physical server to leverage automated trading methods without interruption. That physical server can, in turn, also run multiple other VPS’s that can serve multiple users via cloud storage.
The spaces these servers can fill can range from various services, from developing applications to hosting Forex servers.
All that said, do all these flashy new features actually have a practical use?
Signs point to yes. Here are just some of the benefits you can enjoy when choosing a Forex VPS Hosting server.
- Better eco-efficiency as it’s all in just one server
- Easily scalable with better resource allocation
- Trade automation for processes with instant execution
- Enhanced cybersecurity with firewalls, authentications, & DDoS
- Fast, global servers with decreased latency issues
With better and faster functionalities, VPS hosting provides users a convenient way for businesses to let their users have a more pleasant experience online. It’s also a necessity for fast-growing businesses to keep up with new user traffic to not bog down the site speed.
As opposed to shared hosting, VPS offers more privacy and better access and speed. Multiple traders can use one single VPS server without interfering with one another inefficiently.
This can be beneficial for a few reasons:
- Once your main network experiences a power outage, VPS servers will remain running.
- Trading traffic across several platforms can burden all users simultaneously. A VPS server solves this issue.
- If trading access is distributed among multiple users from one computer, this can inadvertently cause security leaks. Trading in a VPS server is more secure.
- You can easily switch between trading from your PC to your phone with a VPS server.
Think of access to a VPS server as putting all your private files in a secured cloud drive instead of a hard drive.
If your PC and HDD break, you’ll have no way of backing up or regaining access to those files. But if it’s in a cloud-based service, your files are securely stored in a fast, seamless, and efficient network that won’t do anything you don’t want it to.
Fundamentally, the same principle applies to Forex VPS trading and hosting.
Instead of having to rely on slow, congested PC servers for your trading needs, you can rely on a VPS host while also utilizing multiple other features not available in non-VPS-hosted networks.
When choosing a VPS server, you have to consider the following parameters:
- Server Location and Bandwidth. The location of your server is tied to how fast data is transmitted across networks. The closer your PC is to the data center, the faster and more efficient your VPS server will be.
- RAM size. You’ll want ample RAM capacity enough to run your main computer as well as all the running terminals.
- CPU speed. Much like RAM, CPU speed is responsible to ensure that your terminals won’t freeze or bottleneck due to insufficiency.
- Pricing. While the notion of getting a free Forex VPS Hosting plan sounds enticing, it can be laggy and insecure. Finding that sweet spot between price and features is something to consider when choosing a VPS trading plan.
- Operation System. Most trading platforms are Windows-based. If you’re opting for another platform, you may need to install new software or reconfigure your VPS network to account for the change.
- Free Trial. If you can get a free trial for a VPS, you can tinker around with the benefits and see if it works for you. This can be a major factor in your buying decision depending on your needs.
All that said, we know what you’re here for.
Let’s look at the various Forex VPS Hosting plans on the market.
Best Forex VPS Hosting of 2022:
If you want full root access and a fully managed VPS Forex solution, one of the best forex VPS hosting providers we’d recommend is AccuWeb Hosting.
It enables you complete access to run your virtual server with uninterrupted trading. This VPS is also highly scalable with a wide variety of plans that you can use that power up performance and security.
You can rest assured that IP addresses and personal data are kept private with said features.
The server housing the data has the latest hardware that’s quite a catch too—in particular, Dual Xeon E5, RAID setup, high-speed SSD drives, and 256 GB DDR3 RAM. With these features, as well as 14+ worldwide locations, this forex VPS tool doesn’t suffer much from latency issues.
One more thing. AccuWeb Hosting also handles a good portion of the installation process of your preferred plan. They also can configure antivirus software for free, in case you want a padlock-tight grasp on your website’s security.
- 10 GB SSD Storage space
- Host 150+ Email accounts
- Free website migration
- SSL Certificate (256 Bit)
- Unlimited MySQL databases
Pros & Cons
- Has a free trial
- High scalability
- Fast responsiveness
- No free SSL certificates
- Could use more customizability options in cPanel
- Customer support isn’t always helpful
AccuWeb Hosting has six plans—aptly named Forex VPS 1 ($12/month), Forex VPS 2 ($24/mo), Forex VPS 3 ($44/month), Forex VPS 4 ($111.99/mo), Forex VPS 5 ($191.99/mo) and Forex VPS 6 ($383.99/mo).
The Forex VPS 1 plan has 1 GB of RAM, 35 GB SSD Storage, 2 CPU cores, and 250 GB bandwidth.
There’s also a free trial for AccuWeb Hosting in case you want to test things out first before committing to the purchase.
2. Forex VPS
There’s no clearer way to tell a plan’s quality than its large user base. With a 1 million-member strong community, ForexVPS is one of the best Forex VPS hosting sites around.
Operating for over 10 years, Forex VPS features servers that promote a superb trading experience unlike any other.
For one, its execution time is blazingly fast at just shy of a millisecond. The servers also have a 100% uptime guarantee, meaning you won’t ever have to worry about reboots and disconnections with this forex VPS server.
Setup is beginner-friendly too, but in case you still need help, there’s a helpful technical support team you can reach out to 24/7.
- 1.0 ms latency
- 5 datacenter locations
- 5 minute VPS delivery
- Around the clock live support
- Weekly backup
Pros & Cons
- No noticeable latency
- Global Equinix data centers in major hubs
- Works with MetaTrader and cTrader
- Access to online web portal control panel
- Slower technical support compared to cloud-based servers
- The technical learning curve can be steep
There are four Forex trading VPS Hosting plans – Basic ($29.74/mo), Basic+ ($33.99/mo), Standard ($50.14/mo), and High Frequency ($57.79/mo).
Starting with the most affordable plan, Basic Forex VPS consists of 2 GB RAM, 1 CPU core, 60 GB SSD disk space, automatic backups, dedicated IP, and a host of other features.
The data centers for the first three plans are scattered across various cities in North America, Asia, and Europe.
If you want to opt for the High-Frequency plan, know that its data centers are limited to New York and London at this time. It also has 3 GB worth of VPS RAM, one 3.4 GHz CPU, and 100 GB worth of SSD space in its toolkit.
With over 1,477 raving reviews under its belt, FXVM is a prime contender for the best VPS hosting provider.
It provides excellent hosting services for MT4 and expert advisors – all adorned with features that have been enhanced meticulously to be a top-notch trading platform with enhanced security and ease of use.
FXVM’s service is designed to improve trading results, as seen by their chosen providers such as Level3, Internap, Global Switch, and Equinix.
Plus, FXVM has carefully designed trading robots that are equipped with the right code to let forex traders and forex brokers execute trades flawlessly. All in 100% private and secure servers.
- Multi-device accessibility
- 24/7 customer care for forex traders
- Global datacenter links
- Automatic backups
- Mt4/Mt5 Auto startup
Pros & Cons
- VPS location in 8 locations, across all plans
- 100% uptime guarantee
- Ridiculously fast setup time of just 5 minutes
- Low latency among Forex VPS providers
- High bank withdrawal fees across trading platforms
- 2FA (two-factor authentication) isn’t on this Forex VPS provider
FXVM VPS has four different plans for Forex brokers: Lite ($19/mo), Basic ($28/mo), Advanced ($49/mo), and Dedicated Server ($199/mo).
The Lite VPS plan is the most basic one for Forex traders, with 1.5 GB of ram, 40 GB SSD, and a terminal load of up to 2.
The most powerful, the Dedicated Server plan can hold up to 32 terminals – much more than most Forex VPS providers on this list. So if you have your eyes set on scaling, FXVM is one of the best Forex VPS providers for you.
4. V2 Cloud
V2 Cloud is a robust cloud hosting platform catered towards more advanced users.
With this contender for the best VPS trading platform, business owners, forex brokers, and IT managers can deploy web-based desktops virtually to their students, employees, or clients in just under 20 minutes. All without pesky long-term contracts or arduous hours studying the technical stuff.
These Forex trading platforms are fit for any organization—whether you’re enterprise-level or a fast-growing startup. With 25,000 users, this fully integrated forex VPS provider is one of the formidable ones on the list.
- Blazing fast processors and NVMe drives
- Admin remote shadowing
- High-speed internet access with unlimited data transfer
- 50 GB disk space
- Screen sharing between users
Pros & Cons
- Data centers span four continents
- Only takes10 clicks to get your server running
- Has team cloud and individual cloud-based options
- API access in higher plans
- Slight lag is noticeable compared to normal desktop
- Sometimes logs users out without notice
For Team Cloud desktops, there are six basic pricing plans and six business plans.
The cheapest option is the Founder option in the basic plan, which is $40/month and can accommodate one user.
The most expensive option is the Enterprise plan—large enough to accommodate 64 users. At $1120/month, you’ll gain API access, multi-region VDI pools with load balancers, custom active-active DR solutions, and other multi-region features for your organization.
5. VPS Server
VPS Server is a contender for the best Forex VPS server you can find online. It features the world’s fastest I/O performance — meaning you can get into trading in as short as a moment’s notice.
It also comes with a native, self-hosted, three-way SSD NVMes which is capable of running up to five times faster than standard industry-grade SSD hosting. The security is top-notch as well, with anti-virus and DDoS measures as well as data properly secured in this cloud-based Forex VPS Hosting provider.
VPS Server also supports over 100 different systems including Arch Linux, Debian, Ubuntu, and CentOS, all constantly updated and filled in by the strong VPServer community. With over 15 locations around the world, Forex trading is made so much easier with this VPS Server.
- No binding contracts — keep your server whenever you want
- Native IPv4 and IPv6
- Worldwide DDoS protection
- 99% uptime guarantee
- Full root access with web-based control panel
Pros & Cons
- Blazingly fast loading time — up to 5x quicker
- Guaranteed resources to run IPv4 and IPv6
- Better scalability to run websites
- Cheaper than shared hosting
- More expensive than physical servers
- Technically robust and not the most beginner-friendly
For the most popular Standard plan, you’ll get 4 GB of memory, a 3-Core processor, 100 GB disk space, and an allotted transfer amount of 4 TB of data at $19.99 per month.
The best CPU-optimized Forex VPS hosting plan is priced at $2239.99 and features 192 GB of memory, 32 processor cores, 4800 GB of disk space, and a data transfer allotment of 12 TB.
Need more? The best plan—priced at $1,379.99 a month—offers 384 GB of memory, 32-core processors, 4,800 storage space, and an allotment of 12 TB for transferring and migrating data.
Cloudzy is one of the best VPS Hosting trading platforms that has a mission to make creating Forex VPS platforms affordable and approachable.
Founded in 2008, this virtual private server website has amassed a strong 12,000+ member following and continues to grow each day thanks to its dedication to refining automation and streamlining processes.
Thanks to the technology it has—which allows it to create trading bots and website applications with ease—it’s not hard to think that this Forex VPS platform is one of the contenders for the best Forex VPS hosting providers to date.
On top of that, a full suite of features in its control panels and operating systems grants you the ability to configure your up-and-coming Forex VPS hosting providers with complete, structured control.
As of writing, Cloudzy data centers are found in over 15 locations around the world, including Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Dallas, San Francisco, and Singapore.
With a strong commitment to their clientele through 24/7 online support, there’s no reason not to consider Cloudzy as your next plan for Forex VPS Hosting.
- Latency-free performance
- MT4/MT5 Support enabled
- Trade with 99.99% uptime
- Multiple remote desktop terminals
Pros & Cons
- Free Windows installation
- Affordable 2 GB RAM
- Has full admin access
- Reliable and 5x faster hosting
- Has pricy higher-end offerings
- Limited customer service options
Cloudzy has two main Forex trading plans.
The most affordable Economy Forex VPS plan is priced at $7.95/mo. With it, you’ll be guaranteed 2vCPU, 2 GB of memory, 30 GB of SSD storage, 3 TB Bandwidth, and up to 1 Gbps connection.
The other plans increase in performance and capacity, from $14.95/mo to $54.95/mo.
The best value option is the $29.95/mo plan, which features 4vCPu, 8 GB of memory, 140 GB of SSD Storage, 7 TB of bandwidth, and up to 1 Gbps connection.
In 2001, Utah-based internet solutions firm JavaPipe, backed by IT professionals with experience in Java and security, was established.
This security solutions trading software has since expanded into becoming one of the best Forex VPS platforms out there with US and European cloud and DDoS scrubbing facilities.
With JavaPipe, you can host your website on the cloud with Tomcat for easy management and redundancy, all while gaining the benefits of a shared environment.
JavaPipe also includes comprehensive security solutions to enable better-performing applications and websites geared to amplify the user experience. This enables any Forex broker to start trading in one of the best Forex VPS providers in the market.
- Arista Networks routing equipment
- Choose from dedicated servers — Java, PHP, WordPress, KVM, etc.
- Has SSL certification
- Data centers in Romania, Netherlands, and the US, among others
Pros & Cons
- DDoS protected servers
- Redundant 5 Tbps network
- A complete mix of Tier-1 and Tier-2 carriers
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- No free trial for this trading service
- Data centers are only in NA and Europe
- Pricy Forex VPS Services
- SSL certification isn’t free
JavaPipe’s forte lies in their Tomcat-based Java hosting plan.
The website lists four Java pricing options: Entry ($5.40/mo), Medium ($6.60/mo), Large ($7.80/mo), and Plus($9.00/mo).
Each plan comes with at least single domain hosting, OpenJDK 7-16, 2048 MB heap memory, and unlimited MariaDB databases.
The most affordable entry plan has 5 GB of SSD storage available and an allowance of 200 GB monthly traffic.
On the other hand, the Plus plan has 40 GB of SSD storage and a 2,000 GB allowance of monthly traffic.
With so many Forex VPS hosting servers out there, it can be hard to sift through the ones that offer the best Forex VPS hosting services.
After all, you’ll want a hosting plan that can ensure its reliability, especially in the face of volatile market conditions.
With the options above, you won’t ever have to worry about losing your gains again from lag or unfavorable conditions.
Need to dwindle down your options?
If you want a top-notch MT4/MT5 provider that can run multiple remote terminal setups, choose Routerhosting.
If you’re new to the space and are looking for the best beginner friendly Forex trading host, choose V2 Cloud.
Are you an IT professional who’s looking for a server that has supreme flexibility and can support over 100 systems such as Arch Linux, Debian, Ubuntu? Choose VPS Server.
Do you want extreme reliability that has something for everyone? Pick Forex VPS, their 1-million member strong community will vouch for its features.
We believe you deserve the best Forex Trading platforms out there.
Hopefully, this list has helped you out.