Unclaimed: Are are working at ?
Operating since 2005, RSS.com offers unlimited podcasting storage and episode length, which is ideal if you want to release multiple episodes with heavy file sizes. RSS.com focuses on monetizing your podcast by leveraging existing partnerships, helping you find perfect sponsors, or offering the ability to insert advertisements in high-traffic podcasts. It also includes features such as episode statistics, cross-platform analytics, an embeddable podcast player, and auto submission to major podcast directories, including Spotify and Apple Music.
• User-friendly dashboard for easy podcast management.
• Quickly import existing episodes from other hosting platforms.
• Automatic submission to major podcast directories.
• Invite team members to help manage the podcast.
• Free plan offers 2 hours of storage with 3 episodes.
• No dedicated mobile app for podcast management.
Cloud, SaaS, Web-Based
No user reviews yet.
Be the first one to review this software!Write a Review